Dr. Paresh Shah
Gujarati, Hindi, English
- Indian Society of Anaesthesiology
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Society of Private practicing Anaesthesiologist, Ahmedabad
- Ahmedabad Anaesthesiologist Association
Dr. Paresh Shah is a leading, senior anaesthesiologist who is heading the Anesthesia Department at Northwest Cancer Hospital (NCH) in Ahmedabad. Dr. Shah has provided anaesthesia to more than 20000 Head & Neck and Ophthalmolog surgery patients, 500 general cancer surgeries and more than 500 neurosurgery patients. In addition to NCH, he is also attached to many other healthcare institutions namely Life Care Institute of Medical Science and Research, Apollo-CBCC & SRG Eye Hospital.
Dr. Paresh Shah completed his MBBS and MD from M.P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar in 1996 and subsequently did a fellowship at the renowned cardiac center, U.N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology. There he got trained in difficult and high-risk cardiac anesthesia. He subsequently trained in the management of the difficult airway and is additionally trained in fiber-optic bronchoscopic intubation.
At NCH, Dr. Shah is leading an experienced and well- trained team of anesthesiologists those are well versed in complex Head and Neck Cancer surgeries, neuro-surgeries and general cancer surgeries. By maintaining the highest levels of care, the anesthesia team led by Dr. Shah is ensuring that these patients undergoing complex surgeries have a smooth and speedy recovery.
All modalities of Anaesthesia-Especially in
- All kind of head and neck, ENT, Ophthalmology and Airway surgeries
- Management of Difficult airway
- High risk surgeries
- Fiber-optic bronchoscopic procedures like intubation, lavage, biopsy and foreign body removal
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- M.D. (Anaesthesiology)